PEAK’s GRADIENT dual technologies include the PEAK R-pad and PEAK S-pad. Two rebounding modules with different densities are embedded into the front sole according to pressure distribution, providing quicker starts and higher bounce. In the rear outsole, two shock-absorbing modules, again with different densities, ensure that the landing is comfortable and cushioned, preventing shock to the lower limbs and feet. Together, the four modules minimize stress on the feet, meeting the demands of high-intensity activity and providing vital support.
• Supportive / Wrapping / Breathable
• The innovative use of materials and new, specialised technical structures provide wearers with the ultimate in comfort and protection, along with a superior footwear experience.
• Shock-absorbing / Lightweight
• The insoles of PEAK’s sports shoes incorporate multiple materials and production processes, as well as intelligent structural design that addresses specific athletic needs, to prevent discomfort and injury to wearers.
• Stable / Anti-slip / Wear-resistant
• PEAK’s footwear is equipped with customised wear resistance and grip, with a variety of options to suit the needs of a range of sports. This ensures safety and comfort for athletes, long-lasting footwear, and an enjoyable experience on the court or field.